HOME
WHO WE ARE
HOW TO FIND US
CONTACT US
PICTURES OF PORT STANLEY
PORT STANLEY HISTORICAL WALKING TOUR
BOOKS FROM HERITAGE PORT
DVD VIDEOS FROM HERITAGE PORT
HERITAGE PORT ARCHIVES
 
 
TERMS OF USE
PRIVACY POLICY

L&PS St. Thomas Talbot Street station

L&PS Railway St. Thomas Talbot Street Station officially opened in 1920 to replace the Kains St. depot. The station was demoished in 1966 following the acquisition of L&PS Railway by CNR.

© Copyright 2010-17 Heritage Port, Port Stanley, Ontario.
All rights reserved.
Website managed by Linbry Media and last updated February 6, 2017.
...........