HOME
WHO WE ARE
HOW TO FIND US
CONTACT US
PICTURES OF PORT STANLEY
PORT STANLEY HISTORICAL WALKING TOUR
BOOKS FROM HERITAGE PORT
DVD VIDEOS FROM HERITAGE PORT
HERITAGE PORT ARCHIVES
 
 
TERMS OF USE
PRIVACY POLICY

L&PS electric cars at Union Station

A southbound L&PS train pauses at the small passenger shelter at Union, Ontario, on April 20, 1952. The three cars, #16, 23 and 18, were acquired in 1941 to handle extra wartime passengers on the L&PS Railway.

© Copyright 2010-17 Heritage Port, Port Stanley, Ontario.
All rights reserved.
Website managed by Linbry Media and last updated February 6, 2017.
...........